- Location: Dalkeith WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Volunteering days and availability include: Tuesdays 9 00 am - 2 30pm (monthly) Thursday 9 00 am - 12 pm (monthly) Friday 9 00 am - 2 30 pm (weekly)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
City, department and OHS induction with ongoing support as required.
Tea/coffee, lunch included.
- National Police Certificate *
Must be kind, compassionate, patient and have good listening skills. Understand emergency procedures to ensure personal and client safety. Teamwork and flexibity essential.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.