- Location: O'connor ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
This is for women seeking a fun weekly ongoing volunteer opportunity with young people. The girls come to weekly meetings at the Guide Hall on Monday between 6pm - 8.00pm during school terms. Leaders need to allocate 5.30-8.30pm on those days plus planning meetings with other leaders once or twice a term. Weekend outdoor activities and camps optional. Additional planning time required for these activities but well worth it to see girls learn and thrive and to learn new skills yourself.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Education & Training
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tutoring & Coaching
A combination of online, face-to-face and on the job training will be provided to ensure you are confident in the role. Ongoing training and support will also be provided.
Any pre-approved expenses will be reimbursed.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Two referees will be required who are not related to you and can vouch for your suitability for this opportunity.
This role may require a First Aid Certificate.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.