- Location: Terrigal NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Mixed – home based; online and physical connections and meetings Attend each Committee Meeting. The Committee currently meets quarterly on Mondays at 10:30am at the Breakers Country Club, Terrigal
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
This position requires a volunteer with a specific qualification and/or skill set, a background in finance or book keeping would be an advantage.
Individuals who can shape strategic thinking, achieves results, cultivate productive relationships, communicate with influence, exemplify personal drive and integrity, apply and build appropriate knowledge and skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.