- Location: Camberwell VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
You will need to provide a minimum of 1 hour/driving session per week to the program.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Education & Training
Strict adherence to the program Mentor Code of Conduct attend prescribed training is required.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
- Driver History Report
- Age 21 years and over and hold a current full Victorian licence
- At least two references must be provided, one professional reference would be recommended
- Provide a minimum of 1 hour/driving session per week to the program
- A minimum one-year commitment to the program
- Good communication skills including a willingness to listen and learn
- Ability to motivate and inspire young people
- Motivated, reliable and confidential
- Self-awareness, compassion and empathy
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.