- Location: South Yarra VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
12 month commitment. Weekdays/times negotiable dependent upon applicant and need.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
On the job training and mentoring
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
• A desire to help vulnerable and disadvantaged members of our community
• Good listening and communication skills
• Undertake and successfully complete a 50 hour nationally accredited training course.
• Basic computer literacy
• National Police Certificate and Working with Children Check
• Commitment to continue to build upon knowledge and experience by attending 4 meetings or training sessions per year.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.