- Location: Lyneham ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Weekly virtual visits by mutual arrangement of letter, phone or video would be beneficial, for a minimum of 12 months.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Induction Training and optional training offered each year.
Capped mileage reimbursement if required for face to face visits only. Flu vaccination capped reimbursement per visitor.
- National Police Certificate *
- Face to face and conference call interviews available
- Provision of certified ID documents by email for National Police Check, for example Drivers Licence, Passport, Medicare Card and a Bank Card (other forms of ID accepted)
- Willingness to provide evidence of flu vaccination
- Referee check conducted by organisation
- Working With Vulnerable People registration as per ACT Government's requirements (registration for volunteers is free via Access Canberra)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.