- Location: Panania NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Hours are approximately 2 hours per week (including preparation) after 2 days of training. Classes are run on Thursday mornings from 11.30 am -12.10 pm.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
Short online training and 2 days of face-to-face training. Full training and ongoing support is provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Volunteers will be asked to complete a criminal history check and working with children check as part of our recruitment process.
Please note wheelchair access can vary at schools - please check with school.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.