- Location: Maryborough QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
This volunteer role will take place for one hour per week on a day convenient to you (Monday-Friday).
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Children Check *
Please note, at CPL all staff and volunteers must hold either a valid Blue Card with Yellow Card Exemption or a Yellow Card. CPL will assist you to apply for these cards which are free for volunteers.
All CPL volunteers and students on placement engaging alongside persons with a disability are required to provide CPL with a certificate of completion for the NDIS Worker Orientation Module, as requested by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. There is no cost to complete this online training.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.