- Location: Surfers Paradise QLD
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Saturdays and Public Holidays - 8am - 12 noon and or 12 noon - 4 pm ( 4 hourly shifts) Group of 4 persons per shift required. September 28th to 2nd May 2020 .
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Sport & Physical Activity
Specialist training by SPSLSC and VSA , including Mobi Chair operation and Disability Induction.
- National Police Certificate *
Reliability to be available on regular days.
Follow protocol and be responsible to SLSC Beach Captain as required.
Attend the mandatory group training at the designated time and place. Attend extra specific training for Team Leaders. A Yellow Card will be required and can be applied for you by VSA
Wear the provided uniform as required.
Have the ability to setup / pack up the equipment which may require physical agility.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.