- Location: Sturt SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Time to be agreed with program coordinator, however, this is a role that requires some flexibility as the needs of our community change. Hours are between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Full induction and training provided
MIleage and moderate meal allowance
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Medical Check *
- National Police Certificate *
DHS clearances as required
You will need a full Australian driving licence and comprehensive car insurance.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.