- Location: Brassall QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Once a month on Thursday morning 10am-11am
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
Annual training, Code of Conduct will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
National Coordinated Criminal History Check and Yellow Card. These incur no costs for our volunteers and we will process on your behalf. You will need to provide suitable ID to accompany the applications.
• Bright, friendly person with a professional attitude
• Well-developed interpersonal skills including an awareness of cultural and social sensitivities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity with regards to residents and staff
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.