- Location: Dandenong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
2-3 hours per week
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
• Volunteer Organisation Induction – Model 1 • 12 hours of Core Training. • Participate in professio
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
• Understanding and sympathy with the mission and ethos of Jesuit Social Services.
• A commitment and ability to work effectively with disadvantaged young people, 15-20 years, their families and the community.
• Valid Working with Children Check card.
• Successful Police Check to be conducted by Jesuit Social Services prior to commencement.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.