- Location: Murdoch WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Available for a minimum of 4 hours per week or fortnight, from Monday to Friday. Days and hours are negotiable depending on demand and therapist's availability.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Trades & Maintenance
Introduction to the organisation; orientation to the workplace; job-specific training as required
- National Police Certificate *
Minimum requirements and qualifications as outlined in relevant Complementary Touch Based Therapy Inclusion Protocol.
• Diploma of Reflexology HTL51707
• Eligible for membership to a reflexology association
• 50 hours reflexology experience
• Positive approach to the workplace.
• Understanding of and commitment to the values of Cancer Council WA.
• Commitment to work within the boundaries of the role.
• Good personal health.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.