- Location: Torrensville SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
The CareWorks Cottage Op Shop opening times are: Mon-Fri 10:00-4:00. Volunteering hours required 10-4pm with days for rostering flexible Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- National Police Certificate *
- A genuine desire to help others.
- Team player
- Able to take direction
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
- Available 10am-4pm but day of rostering is flexible
- Support CareWorks vision for a fairer and more compassionate society
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.