- Location: Campbelltown SA, Norwood SA, Salisbury SA, Leabrook SA, Balaklava SA, Port Augusta SA, Victor Harbor SA, Warradale SA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
11am - 1pm, Monday to Friday
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Food Preparation & Service
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and well-being is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.