- Location: Coburg VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Merri Health offers are range of programs across multiple locations throughout the North, West and Central Melbourne areas. Focusing on Coburg, Brunswick, Fawkner, Preston and surrounding areas. Time requirements are flexible and could range from an hour or two a week to an hour a month, during business hours, night and weekends. The only thing we ask is that you commit to be part of the Merri family for a minimum engagement period of twelve months.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Education & Training
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- Garden Maintenance
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Training opportunities unique to individual roles, all volunteers have access to a wide range of development opportunities delivered both face to face and through online learning.
All pre-approved expenses are reimbursed to ensure our valued volunteers are never out of pocket for the work they do.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Depending on the area you are working additional checks including the Disability Exclusion Check may be required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.