- Location: Woolloongabba QLD
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Health
Commit to weekly, fortnightly or monthly performances over a 6 month period. Performance duration approximately 1 hour.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Music & Entertainment
• Volunteer Induction and on-the-job training by volunteer Buddy and Supervisor • Volunteer Handbook Questionnaire • Metro South Health self-paced online training (optional for this role)
• Nil reimbursements, however we can provide free car parking
• Applicants are invited for an interview on an as needs basis
• Pre-placement screening, including criminal history and reference checks will be undertaken before appointment
• It is a recommendation when serving in this role for the volunteer to be, and to remain vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), pertussis (whooping cough) and hepatitis b.
• Please refer to the Information Package for Applicants for details of screening and other requirements: metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/get-involved/volunteer/pa-hospital