- Location: Richmond VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Volunteers maybe required to volunteer after hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights (possibly until midnight). It is essential that volunteers have the ability to stay calm under pressure and are willing and able to de-escalate situations. Volunteers are required to assist run the buggy transfer service before and after the events at the MCG but during the events, volunteers are provided with free access to enter the MCG to watch the games/concerts.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
Introduction to Privacy Training (Online) Disability Awareness Training (Online) MCG OH&S Training (Online)
- Travel Costs will also be reimbursed
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Willing to work nights
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.