- Location: Ashgrove East QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
For this role the volunteer will attend the end of week disco dance on Fridays between 1pm and 3pm.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Children Check *
Please note, at CPL all staff and volunteers must hold either a valid Blue Card with Yellow Card Exemption or a Yellow Card. CPL will assist you to apply for these cards which are free for volunteers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.