- Location: Blackwood SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm Saturday 10am to 2pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Retail & Sales
On the job training provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
You will be:
Punctual, reliable and honest.
Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Have a good knowledge of basic arithmetic and/or basic cash handling skills.
Be willing to work as part of a team.
Your willingness to learn and to have a positive attitude is more important than any previous experience you may have. At Save the Children, we will provide all the training required.
- Give permission for Save the Children to undertake a National Police Record Check and provide the required identification documents.
- Read and accept the Save the Children Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Undertake essential training including attending your Induction & Orientation.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.