- Location: Koongamia WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Two to four hours per week (plus preparation and events) Meetings run between 1.5 - 2 hours
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
Complimentary Leadership Qualification- one day course. First Aid. We recognise prior training!
Police and WWC covered by the organisation. Out-of-pocket expenses can be reimbursed.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
1. Commitment to the Girl Guides principles;
2. Good mentoring skills;
3. Caring and positive role model to the youth members;
4. Ability to work with others and to bring out the best in them.
5. Sound organisational skills; and
6. Good communication skills both one on one and in groups.
7. Becoming a Leader involves becoming a FREE member of Girl Guides WA.
All women 18+ are eligible to volunteer! A Working with Children check, Police clearance and First Aid training are required and Girl Guides WA will cover these costs.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.