- Location: Sandringham VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Tutoring & Coaching
Induction and disability awareness training
Myki Travel Costs
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
• Sensitive to individual needs of participants,
• Experience working with people with disabilities.
• Awareness of person-centred, strength-based support and practice.
• Sensitive to privacy issues and dignity of participant.
• Basic knowledge of public transport.
• Ability to be proactive and attentive in classroom, public and workplace environments.
• Ability to accept duty of care of participant in public and workplace environments.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.