- Location: Across: Tasmania TAS, New Town TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
Typically 1 day a week; consisting of three or four 60 minute classes, plus set up and pack up of activities at your rostered school (8.30am – 3.00pm).
Type of work
- Education & Training
Full training and support & fully planned engaging programs
- Driver's Licence (C)
Working with vulnerable people registration*
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Education or Vocational Education and Training
- Proven skills and experience in the facilitation and delivery of educational training programs to school-based learners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build strong, positive professional relationships, manage conflict and work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills and demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise self and workload to effectively and efficiently meet position purpose and accountabilities.
- Adequate computer skills
- An understanding and compassionate nature in regard to animals, children and members of the community.