- Location: Hilton SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Days and Times are flexible
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
A national police check are needed - DCSI clearances preferred. Police check application can be completed during the induction and training process and is free to volunteers.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.