- Location: Queenstown SA, Elizabeth South SA, Two Wells SA, Hackham West SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mondays Queenstown 2pm - 8pm Wednesdays Elizabeth 12pm - 8pm Fridays Two Wells 9.30am - 1pm Saturdays Hackham West 9.30am - 2.30pm Volunteers needed at all locations & time slots.. Can split shifts into halves, if required.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Driver's Licence (F)
- Heavy Lifting
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Must be physically fit & must love interacting with like minded people.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.