- Location: Frankston North VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
12.30pm - 2.30pm - Fortnightly.
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Food Handlers Training (Free training Online)
- Working with Children Check *
- Watch and read Community Kitchens training modules
- Complete food handlers training (free online or by attending course/can also be viewed on Community Kitchens website)
- Attributes such as: organisational skills, reliability and trustworthy, friendly/good social skills, conflict management, patience.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.