- Location: Monash ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1 hour for assembling hampers prior to lunch and/or 2-4 hours every 2nd Wednesday on C3 Cares lunch days depending on volunteering activity
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Food Preparation & Service
Regular volunteers would undertake ChildSafe training of 3 hrs face to face and approx 3 hrs online
Contribution towards food ingredients if preparing a hot dish or dessert to the value of $25
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Traffic Check *
- Working with Children Check *
We require all Volunteers to have a Working with Vulnerable People card.
Regular volunteers will need to undertake ChildSafe training, the nationally recognised children and vulnerable people risk and safety training.
If nominating to transport lunch members you would need a car with comprehensive insurance and a valid drivers licence.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.