- Location: Bankstown NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
One hour per week for 6 months. Locations all over NSW
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
Volunteer Tutors will be trained using an online resource 'A Course in Volunteer English Language Tutoring.' (approximately 15 hours of training) The course is divided into 3 sections: Being a Volunteer Tutor, Language Skills and Your Student.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
You will need a Working With Children Check to have your application processed.
A positive attitude and a desire to assist migrants and refugees become a part of our community.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.