- Location: Nundah QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Kitchen Hands are required for food preparation and cleaning duties from 8am to 1pm each day from Mondays to Fridays.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
- National Police Certificate *
Kitchen Hands assist in preparation and packaging of meals for delivery and cleaning kitchen, equipment, and dishes.
Our Kitchen Hands;
(a Must have good hygiene
(b Be able to work under a supervisor
(c Be able to follow instructions
(d Be reliable
(e Be willing to work from 8am to 1pm
(f Have good communication skills
(g Be able to work as part of a team or independently
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.