- Location: Across: Guildford WA, Midland WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
7.30am start – approx. 3.00pm finish
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Seniors & Aged Care
Trained in COVID19, Induction & OSH and any other relevant training for your position
Travel reimbursement may apply. Police checks are covered by the organisation.
- National Police Certificate *
• Able to maintain client’s privacy and confidentiality
• Well-developed driving skills desirable
• Friendly helpful manner
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to adhere to customer service guidelines
• Need to be in reasonable fit condition to work outdoors with gardening equipment.
• Be a positive advocate for People Who Care
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.