- Location: Geelong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Homeless
Times and days are negotiable. Additional information from the agency.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Initial orientation with ongoing instructions provided as required.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Experience in and knowledge is desirable.
- food handling certificate required
- be reliable and also be comfortable to work as an active team member
- maintain privacy, respect the clients at all times and agrees with the vision of the establishment.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.